The chart below shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 and 2011 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart provides information about households owning and renting accommodation in two areas of England and Wales during 1918 to 2011.
Generally, percentage of households in rented was decreasing during that time while households owned was rising. It appears that peak of rented accommodation was in 1918 by roughly 75% but owned accommodation was the lowest percentage about 25%. In 1971, there was a stability between these couple groups with the same proportion 50%. It seems that during the 93 years, people tended to buy accommodations rather than rent them that is why in the last three decades of chart, percentage of owned and rented houses were the highest and lowest level respectively. In addition, maximum portion of owned and rented accommodations were approximately 75% and 70% in two different years of 1918 and 2001.

In conclusion, the both situation of household were different in that 93 years and as I mentioned, percentages of rented and owned houses were symmetrical.

he chart provides information about households owning and renting accommodation in two areas of England and Wales during 1918 to 2011.