The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart describes the proportion of men and women in six different categories of educational setting in Britain in 2010.
Overall, the percentage of female teachers tend to decreased significantly depend on the increasing level of education system, while the figure for male teachers went up. In college, the proportion of men and women do teaching job are equal.
In term of pre-school, the percentage for women who teach kids 3-6-year-olds in the United Kingdom was highest accounted for 95%, while the figure for men was significantly lower at only 5%. In primary school, 90% of female who live by teaching, compared to 10% of men.
There were 50% of teachers in primary school were women, higher than men teachers about 45%. The percentage of male teacher and female teacher accounted for 45% and 50% respectively, in private training institute. In university, the proportion of women declined to 30% that had an early 2 times low, compared with men teachers.