The chart shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 and 2011 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the percentage of households in owned and rented accommodation in England and Wales between 1918 and 2011.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given picture illustrates the amount of people with mini computer who gain access to varieties of features in 3 different period:2006, 2008 and 2010 respectively. Overall, it is clear that making phone calls had the highest percentage, while search the internet and record video had no figure in a particular year.

To begin, in 2006 search the internet and record video account for zero percent, while playing of music, playing of games and taking photos accounted for 12%,17% and 66% respectively. Furthermore, sending text messages generated 67% and on the other hand making of calls peaked the values 100%.

Consequently, in 2008 record video and search the internet saw an increase and generated 9% and 14% respectively. playing of music 18%, playing of games 42% and taking of photos accounted for 75%. Hence, sending of text messages was 89% while making of phone calls maintained it's value.

In 2010, record video had increased tremendously to 35%, while search the internet almost doubled its previous value. playing of music, playing of games, and taking of photos were 26%, 41%, and 76 % respectively. sending of text messages was 79%, meanwhile making of calls saw a reduction by 1%.