Essay topics: The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems…so who do u think should be responsible to solve it? Is it the governments, organisation or each individuals?
Humans are responsible for the environment related issues.As we are living in this and only we are resposible for this,So if we are the only reason then it's our responsibility to over come this problem.
Nowadays as we can see there are many factories are located which are emmiting the poisionous gas all the time apart from that now we are using bike,car,many vehicle from which environmental air get polluted.Also as we all know the population is increasing day by day so we are making more waste as well and disposal of the waste is not proper which leads our river and ocean polluted.
Now I think the government should take a strict action by passing a law for this ,So that we can use more public transport more as compare to our personal vehical.Government should take the extra tax from the people who are not helping the government.
Overall we can say environment is like our home So only we are responsible to make it clean and tidy.If we think in this way then may be we will get rid of this environment hazard.
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. Your opinion- good or bad (55)
- Tobacco mainly in form of cigarettes is one of the most-widely used drugs in the world. Over a billion of adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long term health costs are high- for smokers themselves, and for the wider community in terms of health c (11)
- Team sports are generally promoted as a great way to keep fit and build character.However, sporting events such as soccer matches are often accompanied by violence between rival supporters and other forms of antisocial behavior.If sporting events antisoci (55)
- 7.Tobacco, mainly in form of cigarettes, is one of the most-widely used drugs in the world. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long term health costs are high - for smokers themselves, and for the wider community in terms of health (62)
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops.What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples. (56)
- In education system,assessment through written formal examinations is valid or not? (56)
- Successfull sports stars and glamourous film stars are a role model for youngsters.Do you you support it or not? (73)
- The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems…so who do u think should be responsible to solve it? Is it the governments, organisation or each individuals? (73)
- Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this? (65.6667)
- Many people think region affect successful persons. What is your opinion (56)