The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year 2016 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year, 2016.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given pie graph gives information about the total amount of revenue and expenditures of a charity placed in the USA in the year 2016. Overall, it can be seen that the largest source of revenue came from donated food, whereas this charity spent most of its money on program services.

Looking at the different sources of revenue, donated food constituted 86.6% of the total amount of money. The second major source was community contributions with 10.4%, while the charity received only 2.2% from program revenue. The remaining money came from three sources, including investment income with 0.2%; similarly, 0.2% came from government grants, and lastly other income with 0.4%.

Moving forward to expenditures, 95.8% was spent on program services. The remaining 4.2% was spent between fundraising with 2.6%, and management and general with 1.6%. The total spent money was $53,224,896, which was lower than the total received money by more than $330,000.