Essay topics: The table below gives information about the five small companies in Britain that came top in a survey of staff conducted by a national newspaper to find out which companies are the best to work for.
The table depicts about the dominant five small companies in Britain as per the survey of staff undertaken by a national newspaper in order to determine which company is the most appropriate to work for.
Overall, with the exception of 'male:female ratio' and 'staff in high income bracket', fifth company surpasses considerably its counterparts in the rest three positions.
In terms of staff numbers, with 190, the fifth company heads the list, while the first company stands at 56, which is about three times much less than 5th company. Other three companies have approximately 75 staffs. Turning to the genders ratio, 2nd and 5th companies have almost similar ratios (47:53 vs 51:49), but in the first and the fourth, women have outstripped men readily. By contrast, there remains the greatest number of males (74%) in the third company. Looking at the age of the staff, over 55s folks are nowhere near as close as under 35s.
In the case of staff turnover, the first four companies are all under 20%, whereas the fifth represents exactly a third (33%) of the total. The first three companies earn far higher (34%, 48% and 74%) than the 4th and 5th companies (5% and 2%) correspondingly regarding the 'staff in high income bracket'.
- TOPIC: In many countries, woman no longer feel the need to get married. Some people believe that this is because woman are able to earn their own income and therefore do not require the financial security that marriage can bring. To what extent do you agr (64.5)
- Countries becoming more and more similar because people are able to buy same products anywhere in the world. Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (89.5)
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society.Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (79.5)
- now a day many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. in what ways has technology affected personal relationship? has this become a positive or negative? (89.6667)
- Countries becoming more and more similar because people are able to buy same products anywhere in the world. Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (74.5)
- increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. to what extent do you agree or disagree? what other measures do you think might be effective. (56.3333)
- Task 2: Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negativedevelopment?Give reasons for your answ (69.5)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negativedevelopment?Give reasons for your answer and in (64.5)
- Some people say that the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sports facilities.Others,however,say that this would have little effect on public health and that other measures are required.Discuss both views and give your own op (96.3333)
- Essay topics: The continued rise in the world’s population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time.What are the causes of this continued rise?Do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity? (74.5)