Essay topics: The table below gives information about the five small companies in Britain that came top in a survey of staff conducted by a national newspaper to find out which companies are the best to work for.
The table depicts about the dominant five small companies in Britain as per the survey of staff undertaken by a national newspaper in order to determine which company is the most appropriate to work for.
Overall, with the exception of 'male:female ratio' and 'staff in high income bracket', fifth company surpasses considerably its counterparts in the rest three positions.
In terms of staff numbers, with 190, the fifth company heads the list, while the first company stands at 56, which is about three times much less than 5th company. Other three companies have approximately 75 staffs. Turning to the genders ratio, 2nd and 5th companies have almost similar ratios (47:53 vs 51:49), but in the first and the fourth, women have outstripped men readily. By contrast, there remains the greatest number of males (74%) in the third company. Looking at the age of the staff, over 55s folks are nowhere near as close as under 35s.
In the case of staff turnover, the first four companies are all under 20%, whereas the fifth represents exactly a third (33%) of the total. The first three companies earn far higher (34%, 48% and 74%) than the 4th and 5th companies (5% and 2%) correspondingly regarding the 'staff in high income bracket'.
- The chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010. (64)
- The bar chart shows components of GDP in the UK from 1992 to 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (82)
- The bar chart below illustrates the use of tobacco products by secondary school students in the United States. (82.6667)
- The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams, by subject and gender, during the period 2010-2011.*includes French, German and Spanish (79)
- The line graph shows the sales of children’ books, adult’s fictions and educational books between 2002 and2006 in one country. (77.6667)
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (77)
- The line graph shows the past and projected finances for a local authority in New Zealand. (89.5)
- The graph shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. (64.75)
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.The graph below shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make (77)
- The graph shows the unemployment rates in the us and japan between march 1993 and march 1999. (79)