The table below shows information and predictions regarding the change in the percentage of the population aged 65 and above in three countries Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant v

The table below shows information and predictions regarding the change in the percentage of the population aged 65 and above in three countries. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.v

The table provides information regarding the percentage of the population aged 65 and above in Canada, Germany, and the UK in 1988 and 2000, and predictions for 2030.
Overall, Germany had the highest percentage of the population aged 65 and over in both years, while the UK had the lowest between 1998 and 2000. These trends are predicted to continue in 2030.
In 1988, approximately 20% of the German population was aged 65 and over, compared to around 16% of Canadians, and 14% of UK citizens. By the year 2000, just over a quarter of the German population was aged 65 and above, while approximately 20% of Canadians and 15% of UK citizens were 65 and over respectively.
By 2030, the percentage of the German population aged 65 and over is predicted to reach around 30%. Meanwhile, 26% of the Canadian population and around one-fifth of the UK population is predicted to be aged 65 and over in 2030.