The two maps below show road access to a city hospital in 2007 and in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The two maps below show road access to a city hospital in 2007 and in 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The provided figures depict the modifications in the road access to the city hospital in the span of three years—2007 to 2010.
Overall, it can be seen that the access to the road has improved from its previous state in 2007, with the addition of dedicated parking areas, bus station and roundabouts along the road, contributing to a better traffic management.
In 2007, the hospital had a common parking space open to both the staff and public, and multiple bus stops in the hospital road connecting to the hospital. The intersections didn’t include roundabouts as well.
By 2010, the bus stops in the hospital roads were moved toward west of the hospital road, into a larger bus station. Moreover, roundabouts were added to the intersection of the hospital road to the ring road and the city road, to aid traffic movement. Furthermore, the parking space for visitors and patients was shifted to the east wing of the hospital, while the previous car park was confined for staff use only.