Essay topics: Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month.
Why would like to work in this job?
Ask the the company something that you need to clear up.
Hope this letter finds you well.
I am writing this letter with regards to the vacancy which you have advertised. As I am really interested to work on this field and this job is my passion. I believe that this job is unpaid and that's fine for me, because I need to develop my skills in your respective company. Although my experience is not that much, but I can manage depending on my experience. I noticed that this job is going next month in my city.
But I am going to ask you some questions which I need to clear it up.
1- do you have a meal including during the day?
2- how many hours do I need to work per day.
Thanks in advance for answering the questions.
Waiting for your reply.
- Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell food and drinks that are scientifically proven to be bad for people's health. Do you agree or disagree? (59)
- Some people believe the aim of university education is to help graduates get better jobs. Others believe there are much wider benefits of university education for both individuals and society.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (63)
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (73)
- Almost everyone agrees that we should be training children to recycle waste to save the Earth’s natural resources. Some believe that it is parents who should teach their children to recycle waste. Others argue that school is the best place to teach do t (73)
- Some people think that the government should give money to creative people, such as artists and musicians. To what extent do you agree? (56)
- It is a moral duty of developed countries to provide aid to poorer countries. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of aiding poorer countries? (61)
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (73)
- What are some important qualities of a good supervisor? (56)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?What sort of punishment should parents and (56)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education. Or is it the responsibility of the governments of the poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves?! (73)