Essay topics: Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month.
Why would like to work in this job?
Ask the the company something that you need to clear up.
Hope this letter finds you well.
I am writing this letter with regards to the vacancy which you have advertised. As I am really interested to work on this field and this job is my passion. I believe that this job is unpaid and that's fine for me, because I need to develop my skills in your respective company. Although my experience is not that much, but I can manage depending on my experience. I noticed that this job is going next month in my city.
But I am going to ask you some questions which I need to clear it up.
1- do you have a meal including during the day?
2- how many hours do I need to work per day.
Thanks in advance for answering the questions.
Waiting for your reply.
- International tourism has brought enormous benefit to many places. At the same time, there is concern about its impact on local inhabitants and the environment.Do the disadvantages of international tourism outweigh the advantages? (56)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (84)
- As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom. (56)
- Modern children are suffering from the diseases that were once considered to be meant for adults only. Obesity is a major disease prevalent among children. What are its causes and what solutions can be offered? (56)
- There is no debate that being in a real English language environment will help anyone to master the language in the fastest and most effective way and many international students prefer to go to English-speaking countries to study and learn the internatio (56)
- Nowadays, more and more foreign students are going to English-Speaking countries to learn the “international language – English". It is undoubtedly true that studying English in an English-speaking country is the best way, but it is not the only way t (43)
- Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem? (56)
- In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move to regional areas outside the big cities. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh the disadvantages? (61)
- More and more students are going to another country for higher education. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? (56)
- The increase in mobile phone use in recent years has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business. Mobile phones can also be the cause of social or medical problems. What forms do these problems take?Do you think the advantages outweigh the di (56)