Something in the airport delayed you and you missed your flight Write a letter to the airport s customer service department what delayed you how missing this flight affected you what would you like to do about this issue

Something in the airport delayed you and you missed your flight. Write a letter to the airport's customer service department.
* what delayed you?
* how missing this flight affected you?
* what would you like to do about this issue?

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complaint about security procedure, which caused me to miss my flight to Torronto, Canada.

As the que at the immigration counter was very long, the airport staffs responsibility was to open a new counter, but they did not open. Consequently this resulted to delay in the entire procedure and most of them missed their flights.

I had an important interview scheduled this Monday and unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. this immature behavior has caused me a wonderfull opportunity. I was preparing for this interview from a very time, and there is no way I can reschedule it.

As the precautionary measure, the staff needs to be have a proactive approach, rather than a reactive one. In other words, they should entertain prople as per their flight timings. Please make sure that there is next flight arranged for me at the earliest

I am awaiting a response from your end at the earliest.

Yours faithfully,
PK