You are having a party and want to invite your friend from a different city Write a letter to your friend In your letter Describe why you are having the party Give directions on how to get to the venue Suggest how you can accommodate him her

You are having a party and want to invite your friend from a different city.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:

Describe why you are having the party
Give directions on how to get to the venue
Suggest how you can accommodate him/her

Dear Emily,

How have you been? it has been a while since we last met. so, I thought of inviting you to my birthday party on march 31.

I'm not sure whether you remember my birthday or not. But I wanted you to know that I'm planning to have a party on my birthday. I've invited all our school friends. so, it can be a good opportunity to catch up with our old friends.

my birthday is on march 31. please make sure to come at Hilltop garden at baker street in Melbourne. I think you already remember this place as it just beside our school.

I'd also like you to know that my birthday is on Sunday. so, I wanted to invite you for a stayover this weekend. If you are free, please do come as I've already got confirmation from Jay and Ray that they will be hanging out at my home throughout this weekend.

Entry is only for those who bring presents. just Kidding! I hope you'll be able to join us.

Yours Lovingly,
John