You have just read an article in an international travel magazine which contained some information about your town that is incorrect Write a letter to the editor of the magazine In your letter Correct the information in the article Explain why it is impor

You have just read an article in an international travel magazine which contained some information about your town that is incorrect.

Write a letter to the editor of the magazine. In your letter
• Correct the information in the article
• Explain why it is important for the magazine to give correct information
• Suggest what magazine should do about this situation

Begin your letter as follow
Dear Sir or Madam

Dear sir or madam,

I am a loyal reader of Intel Travel Magazine and I really appreciate that last Friday, the magazine mentioned my home town - Ho Chi Minh city as one of the best places to travel in South East Asia. However, I would like to express my attitude toward the wrong information that was provided on this topic. It could lead to an unworthy misunderstanding.

Due to the magazine is well-known among the traveler's community, I suggest you should reconsider the address of Ngoc Hoang Pagoda - A famous ancient town where President Obama used to visit several years ago. It locates in Mai Thi Luu Street, not Mai Luu Street. The mistake could be trouble with all the tourists when they plan to visit this temple.

Furthermore, in the list of recommended food that travelers must try in Ho Chi Minh, I saw a spelling mistake. The name of a famous noodle originally from the middle of Vietnam is Bun Bo Hue, not Bung Bo Hue. The letter “g” should be deleted to make it properly.

I hope you might find my advice helpful and I also looking for a disclaimer on your next issue. Thank you in advance.

Yours faithfully,
Yuki Nguyen.