You have lost an item of value on a train Write a letter to the railway company In the letter Describe the item Explain where and when you left it Say what action you would like the company to take

You have lost an item of value on a train. Write a letter to the railway company. In the letter
Describe the item
Explain where and when you left it
Say what action you would like the company to take

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is Maria Kapadia, and I am writing this letter to lodge a complaint about my camera, that I lost last week in train. I was travelling on 21st February, in Deluxe Express from Mumbai to Nasik. My seat number was 24A in the AC chair car compartment.

I was carrying a Sony camera model number MH657PIX which was white in colour and had a long red belt attached to it. Along with my handbag, I had kept the camera on the overhead shelf of my seat. During the journey, I had taken the camera from the shelf for clicking beautiful scenic pictures, and post clicking photos I had kept it back on the shelf. While getting down at my destination Nasik, in a hurry I carried only my handbag and forgot to carry my camera.

I tried reaching your lost and found department, but was unable to get any clarity if they had found my camera. I would highly appreciate if your team checks the compartment surveillance camera footage and help me locate my camera. Your team can contact me on +9199786565.

I await your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,
Maria Kapadia