Essay topics: You have recently attended a job interview which went well, but you are still waiting for the decision. Write a letter to HR manager of the company and say.
Give details of the Job
Why do you think the interview went well?
why do you need to know the result?
I am writing with regard to my interview with your prestigious company. My name is Saira Faiz. I had my interview on 15th of September for the Post of “Business Analyst” at 3pm.
My childhood dream was to work for your company one day and as this vacancy was aligned with my academic background and in addition to it, having extensive job experience related to preparation of financial statements, feasibility study, financial modelling and decision making makes me ideal candidate. Therefore, I gave detailed answers to all of the question with examples to completely satisfy the panel. Consequently, appreciation from one of the interviewers confirmed my prediction and showed extreme interest in my joining the company.
As i have said above, my extensive experience in the field makes me eligible candidate for any corporation. I have gotten an offer from another well-known international corporation and they have proposed an enormous amount of money as salary. Therefore, I want to know decision taken against my case? It will help me to take informed decision accordingly.
I hope to hear from you in relation to aforementioned issue ASAP, in case you need any further information, feel free to contact me on my mobile number.
- My LetterYou are relocating to a new city. write a letter to an agent to arrange a house for you and your family.When and why are you relocating.what kind of house do you want? (61)
- You are organising a trip to the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales for a group of students from Perth in Western Australia.Write to the manager of Student Hostel Services. In your letter, explain:when you want to visit the Snowy Mountainshow long you wil (73)
- You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:explain why you want to take time off workgive details of the amount of time you needsuggest how your (78)
- A friend has written a letter to you informing about his or her plan to visit your country/city.Write a letter to him/ her. In your letter, write:what he or she can do in your country/cityadvise him about the place he could stay atsuggest him/her what to (81)
- You are going to visit New Zealand for an 'English and Homestay' program. You have just received details of your homestay host family. (78)
- ou recently bought a piece of equipment for your kitchen but it did not work. You phoned the shop but no action was taken.Write a letter to the shop manager. In your letter:describe the problem with the equipmentexplain what happened when you phoned the s (78)
- For the past year, you have been a member of a local club. Now you want to discontinue your membership.Write a letter to the club secretary. In your letterstate what type of membership you have and how you have paid for thisgive details on how you have be (73)
- You have bought a new mobile phone and in a few days of purchase, it has stopped working. You have spoken to the company representative a week ago but it has still not been repaired. (78)
- You have had a bank account for a few years. Recently you received a letter from the bank stating that your account is $240 overdrawn and that you will be charged $70 which will be taken directly from your account. You know that this information is incorr (73)
- A friend has agreed to look after your house and pet while you are on holiday. Write a letter to your friend.In your letter:give contact details for when you are awaygive instructions on how to care for your petdescribe other household duties (73)