You need to take leave from your work of over one month for personal reasons Write a letter to your boss IN your letter Explain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need Explain how you will keep up to date while you re away Suggest how yo

You need to take leave from your work of over one month for personal reasons.

Write a letter to your boss. IN your letter:

Explain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.

Explain how you will keep up to date while you’re away.

Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away.

Dear Mr Johnson,
My name is Rebecca Hensen, I am a research head in the department of zoology. I am writing this letter to request one and a half month leave in my favor as my sister is getting married.

The marriage is planned on the 15th of this month, It got preponed as my brother in law got a job abroad and he has to join within a month. She is my only sibling and I have to be present in family functions. The rituals start from next week, this is really important for me as well as my famil

However, I will be in touch with my colleagues through email and even on call, if they need me. Furthermore, I will keep myself available in the mornings and perform any immediate work online.

I have already given a record of my work to my research assistant and he will be able to manage most of the work himself. I have also briefed him about the upcoming project and he can always ask for my assistance as I will be available online.
Will look forward to your response,

Yours Sincerely,

Rebecca Hensen.