Essay topics: You need to take leave from your work of over one-month for personal reasons. Write a letter to your boss.In your letter
Explain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.
Explain how you will keep up to date while you are away
Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away
This is John, working in the technology department of the company and I am requesting you to grant me one month of leave to look after my father post his knee replacement surgery. If possible, I would like the leave from Jan 1st, 2017 with a return date of February 1st, 2017.
My father has arthritis and the doctor has recommended replacing his knees so that he will get rid of the wheelchair. After surgery, there will be 4 weeks of rehabilitation period where I have to take him to physiotherapist every day for physiotherapy sessions.
While I am away from the office, I will be promptly responding to office emails and will be reading through the daily status report to keep myself updated with day’s work and project roadmap.
I have requested Smith and Robin to provide coverage during my absence and planned to transition my current project responsibilities to them. Additionally, they are experienced in patching security updates on the network and maintenance of the servers.
I assure you that there will be no impact to project delivery and request you to approve my one month of vacation to support my family.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
- Many people think regions affect successful persons. What is your opinion about native regions and accomplished person influence on the regions they belong to? (62)
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples. (55)
- ome people work for the same organisation all their working lives. Others think that it is better to work for different organisations.Argue which position you favour, giving your opinion, supported with evidence from your experience. (72)
- A recent study has shown that over 50% of school children cannot write legibly. The researchers concluded that the widespread use of smartphones, tablets and computers by children from as young as 12 months old was to blame. We are now living in a “post (45.5)
- he majority of television news being reported is bad news: wars, famines, accidents and crime. Some people think that television news should be a mixture of good and bad news.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement and discuss why you cho (72)
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible to combat this? What measures? (11)
- Many people think that regions affect a successful person. What is your opinion about native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to. (72)
- Do you think consumers should avoid over packaged products or is it the responsibility of producers? (55)
- Some people believe that exploring outer space is important because it expands human knowledge and might lead to discoveries that will benefit humanity in the future. Other people believe that space exploration is a waste of money that could be better spe (77)
- Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additionally funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors.Choose which position you most a (77)