Essay topics: You need to take leave from your work of over one-month for personal reasons. Write a letter to your boss.In your letter
Explain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.
Explain how you will keep up to date while you are away
Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away
This is John, working in the technology department of the company and I am requesting you to grant me one month of leave to look after my father post his knee replacement surgery. If possible, I would like the leave from Jan 1st, 2017 with a return date of February 1st, 2017.
My father has arthritis and the doctor has recommended replacing his knees so that he will get rid of the wheelchair. After surgery, there will be 4 weeks of rehabilitation period where I have to take him to physiotherapist every day for physiotherapy sessions.
While I am away from the office, I will be promptly responding to office emails and will be reading through the daily status report to keep myself updated with day’s work and project roadmap.
I have requested Smith and Robin to provide coverage during my absence and planned to transition my current project responsibilities to them. Additionally, they are experienced in patching security updates on the network and maintenance of the servers.
I assure you that there will be no impact to project delivery and request you to approve my one month of vacation to support my family.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
- It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could beBrought closer together.Include any relevant examples from your experience. (84)
- The advantages of spread of english as a global language outweigh its disadvantages .Do you agree or disagree ??? (78)
- The local council has decided to build a block of flats on the park opposite the place where you are livingWrite a letter to the editor of the local newspaper:- Where did you hear this news and your opinion?- The reason why you protest it- Make suggestion (44)
- Some people think that the government should ensure the healthy lifestyle of people, but others argue that it should be decided by individuals.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (40.5)
- Sports events get the nations together and help alleviate the violence in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this viewpoint? (78)
- Young people spend their free time in shopping malls. This has negative effect on young people and society. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (56)
- It is necessary for parents to attend parenting training to bring their children up.Do you agree or disagree? (44)
- Some people who have been in prison become good citizens later, and it is often argued that these are the best people to talk to teenagers about the dangers of committing a crime. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (78)
- Many high-level positions in companies are filled by men even though the workforce in many developed countries is more than 50 per cent female. Companies should be required to allocate a certain percentage of these positions to women.To what extent do you (56)
- Explain some of the ways in which humans are damaging the environment. What can governments do to address these problems? What can individual people do? Deforestation, pollution, global warming,Government increase taxes, improve public transport, renewabl (89)