Essay topics: You need to take leave from your work of over one-month for personal reasons. Write a letter to your boss.In your letter
Explain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.
Explain how you will keep up to date while you are away
Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away
This is John, working in the technology department of the company and I am requesting you to grant me one month of leave to look after my father post his knee replacement surgery. If possible, I would like the leave from Jan 1st, 2017 with a return date of February 1st, 2017.
My father has arthritis and the doctor has recommended replacing his knees so that he will get rid of the wheelchair. After surgery, there will be 4 weeks of rehabilitation period where I have to take him to physiotherapist every day for physiotherapy sessions.
While I am away from the office, I will be promptly responding to office emails and will be reading through the daily status report to keep myself updated with day’s work and project roadmap.
I have requested Smith and Robin to provide coverage during my absence and planned to transition my current project responsibilities to them. Additionally, they are experienced in patching security updates on the network and maintenance of the servers.
I assure you that there will be no impact to project delivery and request you to approve my one month of vacation to support my family.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
- Write a letter to the manager of the television station. In your letter: Explain why you do not like the current programs.Describe what kind of programs you would like to see instead.Explain why these programs are better. (74)
- Advantage/Disadvantage EssayConsumer goods have become the most important part of people’s lives. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (79)
- More and more are moving away from an agricultural background to relocate to cities in order to look for work?What will be consequences of this? What solutions can you offer? (77.4)
- Write a letter to your friend inviting to a public festival in your country?1. describe the event2. Invite him/her to the event.3. Plan for rest of the day (75)
- Some employers want to be able to contact their staff at all times, even on holidays.Does this development have more disadvantages than advantages? (56)
- Some employers want to be able to contact their staff at all times, even on holidays.Does this development have more disadvantages than advantages? (83.5)
- Scientists predict that all people will choose to talk the same global language in the future.Do you think it is a positive or negative development? (61)
- You need to take leave from your work of over one-month for personal reasons. Write a letter to your boss.In your letterExplain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.Explain how you will keep up to date while you are awaySuggest how yo (78)
- As computers translate quickly and accurately, learning foreign languages is a waste of time. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (71)
- Work is being done on the street where you live. The noise is disturbing you.Write a letter of complaint to your local council. In your letterIntroduce yourself,explain what the problem is, suggest solutions to the problem (44)