Essay topics: You need to take leave from your work of over one-month for personal reasons. Write a letter to your boss.In your letter
Explain the reason for the leave and the length of leave you need.
Explain how you will keep up to date while you are away
Suggest how your work could be covered while you are away
This is John, working in the technology department of the company and I am requesting you to grant me one month of leave to look after my father post his knee replacement surgery. If possible, I would like the leave from Jan 1st, 2017 with a return date of February 1st, 2017.
My father has arthritis and the doctor has recommended replacing his knees so that he will get rid of the wheelchair. After surgery, there will be 4 weeks of rehabilitation period where I have to take him to physiotherapist every day for physiotherapy sessions.
While I am away from the office, I will be promptly responding to office emails and will be reading through the daily status report to keep myself updated with day’s work and project roadmap.
I have requested Smith and Robin to provide coverage during my absence and planned to transition my current project responsibilities to them. Additionally, they are experienced in patching security updates on the network and maintenance of the servers.
I assure you that there will be no impact to project delivery and request you to approve my one month of vacation to support my family.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
- Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and that this money could be better spent elsewhere. To what extent do you agree. (35.5)
- You are applying for a job and need a letter of reference.Write a letter to former teacher.In your lettergive details of the jobexplain why it is important to yousuggest what information your could put in the reference. (89)
- Consumer goods have become the most important of people's lives.Do advantages outweigh the disadvantages. (38)
- Today, more and more students are deciding to move a different country for highier studies.Do you think that the benefits of this outweigh the problems. (56)
- Today, more and more students are deciding to move a different country for highier studies.Do you thinkthat the benefits of this outweigh the problems. (67)
- some people think that they earn to enjoy life and some believe that its important for their futureDiscuss both views (73)
- you have visited another company last week and you saw an equipment which can be useful for your company too.Topics to cover- describe the equipmentWhy it can he useful/helpfulAsk some more questions abt the equipment (78)
- Some people think it is acceptable to use animal for the benefits of humans. Other people think it is wrong to exploit animals for human purposes. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (78)