You organized a party for a 90th birthday party in a hotel for a relative; many elderly guests attended this party which is of great success.
Write a letter to thank the hotel manager. In your letter
give the details of the party
the reason why the party was so successful
mention things that helped you a lot/good service provided by the staff of the hotel
How have you been? it has been a while since we last met. so, I thought of inviting you to my birthday party on march 31.
I'm not sure whether you remember my birthday or not. But I wanted you to know that I'm planning to have a party on my birthday. I've invited all our school friends. so, it can be a good opportunity to catch up with our old friends.
my birthday is on march 31. please make sure to come at Hilltop garden at baker street in Melbourne. I think you already remember this place as it just beside our school.
I'd also like you to know that my birthday is on Sunday. so, I wanted to invite you for a stayover this weekend. If you are free, please do come as I've already got confirmation from Jay and Ray that they will be hanging out at my home throughout this weekend.
Entry is only for those who bring presents. just Kidding! I hope you'll be able to join us.
- These days It s an irrefutable fact that the increase in the competition for consumerism has caused the depletion of natural resources and day by day more natural resources are on the brink of being wiped out from the face of the earth In the following es
- Employers sometimes ask people applying for jobs for personal information such as their hobbies and interests and whether they are married or single Some people say that this information may be relevant and useful others disagree Discuss both the views an 67
- You are having a party and want to invite your friend from a different city Write a letter to your friend In your letter Describe why you are having the party Give directions on how to get to the venue Suggest how you can accommodate him her
- You organized a party for a 90th birthday party in a hotel for a relative many elderly guests attended this party which is of great success Write a letter to thank the hotel manager In your letter give the details of the party the reason why the party was
- In the competition for consumerism natural resources are fast depleting and run the risk of disappearing from the face of the Earth What steps do you think governments and people should take to protect and preserve the natural resources Support your poin 55