1 Some believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not be required to learn a foreign language Do you think school should require students to learn a foreign language

1. Some believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not be required to learn a foreign language. Do you think school should require students to learn a foreign language?

Nowadays, learning more foreign languages has become crucial for getting success in our competitive world. However, an overwhelming majority of people hold the view that it should not be compulsory for students without special talent in this area. For me, irrespective of their abilities all the students should be taught foreign language at school.

To begin with, the advocates of the abovementioned viewpoint have special reasons for believing that. They think that if a person does not have special skills for acquiring new language, it will be only time consuming effort to attempt to learn it...

it will be only time consuming effort to attempt to learn it.