The amount of time spend on sport and exercise should be increased in school in order to tackle the problem of overweight children Do you think this the best way to deal with the problem What other solutions can you suggest

The amount of time spend on sport and exercise should be increased in school in order to tackle the problem of overweight children? Do you think this the best way to deal with the problem? What other solutions can you suggest?

Nowadays, the number of overweight children has increased dramatically because somebody do not pay attention at kids' lifestyle. In my opinion, I regard spending more time on sport and exercise as one of the best ways in order to teach children. Other suggestions to sort out the overweight issue are healthy eating habits and school campaigns.

Admittedly, I agree with additional sport and exercise classes because of their benefits on every child: muscle strains and posture correction. However, it remains a question whether the PE classes are compulsory only for overweight children or for everyone. Overweight children have difficulties in doing exercise and that is why they should be supervised. If the teacher splits all students in two groups according to how well a person does exercise, the teacher will have time to help the overweight children in physical execution. Also, I think that discrimination between children us very efficient for students with the weight problem.

Another solution to overweight problem amongst children can be reliance on healthy eating habits. Meanwhile, the biological fat stored in the body can be reduced by fresh food such as lean meat and vegetables. Obviously, junk food and fizzy drink should not be on their daily menu. Food balance can influence how serious overweight can be.

In order to tackle about the overweight, the campaigns organised by schools can be the best idea. Students will be familiar with the causes of triggering this epidemic. Therefore, this activity can be a source of information related to this problem. In addition, this campaign must include some question and answers games in order to check the children comprehension.

In conclusion, everyone whose weight is above normal must be encouraged to combat this problem.

because somebody do not pay attention at kids' lifestyle.
because somebody does not pay attention at kids' lifestyle.

I think that discrimination between children us very efficient
I think that discrimination between children is very efficient

can be reliance on healthy eating habits
can be reliant on healthy eating habits

Sentence: In addition, this campaign must include some question and answers games in order to check the children comprehension.
Suggestion: Refer to children and comprehension

Sentence Length SD: 4.768 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.