Because of the busy pace of modern life many children spend most of their time indoors and have little exposure to the natural world Discuss the effects lack of experience with and understanding of nature can have on children as they grow up Give reasons

Because of the busy pace of modern life, many children spend most of their time indoors and have little exposure to the natural world.

Discuss the effects lack of experience with and understanding of nature can have on children as they grow up. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, children are often stay in their house and they are hectic by doing homework and other indoor activities like playing videogames and cellphones. Because of this, they often end up little knowledge about natural world. In my opinion it is a serious problem in many children. Children will know about what happening in the natural world it is good for them so they can teach the next generation of children.

Children should spend more time in outdoor activities and appreciate the natural world. However it is good to relax and playing outside in the fresh air and sunlight after the busy schedule by doing homework. Exploring outside nature is best for them. Parent's encourage the children to join in activity like volunteering by clean up the surroundings or in a beach area. Apparently it is a good start for children to become aware and appreciate the nature on how important the natural world by taking care of it. Also help and teach them by planting trees and explained what are the benefits of doing this in nature.

To those children who have not developed an appreciation of the natural world they have no idea how to taking care or understand what will happening. For examples they just just throw the garbage anywhere or pulled the baby plants. It will difficult for them what is the important of natural in entire world. By doing this it will do harm to the natural plants and animals.

In conclusion, children need a lot of time in outdoor activities interacting with the natural world. It is good for them to keep healthy and aware in outside. They should learn how to keep the surroundings clean and healthy. By doing this it helps to everyone and to the next generation children. They saved the world and People.

children are often stay in their house
children are often staying in their house
children often stay in their house

they often end up little knowledge
they often end up with little knowledge

what happening in the natural world
what is happening in the natural world

Parent's encourage the children
Parents encourage the children

how to taking care or understand what will happening
how to take care or understand what will be happening

Sentence: For examples they just just throw the garbage anywhere or pulled the baby plants.
Description: The fragment just just contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: It will difficult for them what is the important of natural in entire world.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and difficult

---------------------------