Car ownership has increased so rapidly over the past 30 years in the world that many cities now are "one big traffic jam". Do you think that this statement is true? What measure can government take to address this problem?

Since the invention of cars release in this world, more and more people are in desire of buying cars. Consequently, with an increasing of car owners, it has brought several problems such as traffic jam, however it is inevitable to completely tackle this issue. Personally, I think this is the true phenomenon that is happening in many cities now. The causes behind this change and some practical solutions will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, the first reason behind this change is that public transportation is very expensive, especially in developed countries as a consequence most people are interested in in buying a car instead of paying for pricey bus tickets. For instance, in Toronto Canada, the public transport price rises every year and torontonians spend almost 15 percent of their salary in order to commute to work. Therefore, the solution is for the government to control and reduce the ticket prices of public transportation. As buses and trains are able to carry more passengers than cars, thus this matter will ease traffic congestion and reduce pollution problems in a city as well.

Moreover, another main reason is that most people are considered cars as the most convenient way to travel from A to B. This is because driving a car does not require as much effort as walking by foot or commuting by buses. Many people use cars even drive small distances.The way forward is to promote people to share with neighbors, if they have the same destination. In addition, in term of price, the car prices have become affordable easily among middle class group, therefore the number of car owners have increased dramatically each year.

In conclusion, it is certainly true that driving a car is much more convenient than travelling by taking a subway or walking. However, with the traffic jam concern, a city should encourages people to use more public transport by reducing ride fares. Hopefully, the negative consequences from many vehicles on roads will eventually ease.

-Since the invention of cars release in this world, more and more people are in desire of buying cars.
-Since the invention of cars released in this world, more and more people have become in desire of buying cars.

Since the invention of cars release in this world, more and more people are in desire of buying cars.
With the invention of cars (which were) made in this world, more and more people were in the desire of buying cars.

with an increasing of car owners
with an increase of car owners

most people are considered cars as the most convenient way
most people consider cars as the most convenient way
cars are considered by most people as the most convenient way

Many people use cars even drive small distances
Many people use cars even in small distances

Sentence: However, with the traffic jam concern, a city should encourages people to use more public transport by reducing ride fares.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and encourages

You still have issues on sentence structure. You may read some newspapers, magazines, blogs to see how people develop sentences smoothly

-----------------------