Central and governments make a frantic attempt to promote festivals to create a lot of revenue Some people think this money should be invested in social programs for the poor To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Central and governments make a frantic attempt to promote festivals to create a lot of revenue. Some people think this money should be invested in social programs for the poor.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It could be definitely believed that central and local governments have made a great deal of money via holding festivals. There are those who argue that this amount of money need saving up for the poor to lift them out of the current poverty. To my mind, governments should spend this sum of money on public health service and polluted environment because of the following reasonable arguments.

With the socio-economic development, there are varieties of serious diseases appearing and public health service need considering as one of the top priority concern. Governments should upgrade hospital...

Still you need to argue why not put the money for the poor.