Change in our life

Change in our life

Some people show show preferences in doing same things and refuse to change in their life. On the other hand, some others argue that change is always a good thing to be experienced. In my personal opinion, I would prefer to change rather than having an idle life story.

People who like to avoid life's changing are the same people who refuse to be a risk taker. They enjoy live their life in a static way without trying to find something new that can be explored. It represents their thankful feeling to God by accepting without complaining everything He gave to humandkind. These days, this category is well-known as a nerd or geek who build an anti-social life as a conduct of avoiding to change their point of view. Moreover, they tend to face imbalance stories within the society, for instance, they build a circle with few people that may lead to insufficient relationship with others.

In opposite, some people are more likely to change their habit in order to discover something new and unfamiliar in their chance of life. They live as a freedom lover. Some of them prefer to be artists, musicians, and freelance workers rather than officers with suit and tie. It is true that person who like to open his or her mind and grab something new. It also occurs in their social life, they can build a good relationship with the others. In brief, they have a good relation investment which is probably needed in the future.

To put in a nutshell, open-minded and willing to move from comfort zone will be a good decision to enlarge our vision about the world and humanity. Furthermore, it developes people's maturity in a better way.

Sentence: Some people show show preferences in doing same things and refuse to change in their life.
Description: The fragment show show contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

It is true that person who like to open
It is true that person who likes to open

Sentence: These days, this category is well-known as a nerd or geek who build an anti-social life as a conduct of avoiding to change their point of view.
Description: The fragment who build an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace build with verb, past tense

Sentence: Furthermore, it developes people's maturity in a better way.
Error: developes Suggestion: No alternate word