Children in many countries are eating more fast food and convenience snakes Why are children doing this and how serious are the consequences

Children in many countries are eating more fast food and convenience snakes.

Why are children doing this and how serious are the consequences?

Nowadays, Fast food is the most popular food category for children in many parts of the world. There are many reasons behind this trend and also it has many drawbacks too.

Firstly, the main reason behind the popularity of fast food is it's availability. We can find fast food shops at stone throwing distance. In addition to that it is also very cheap compare to hygienic products like fruits. For example, in my city if person wants to buy fruits then he at least require 50Rs. while he can easily get fast food item at half price. Moreover, parents nowadays are quite busy with their work and do not find time to focus on their children's lifestyle. Pocket money is easily available to children and their friends continuously inspiring them to buy fast food. Apart from this, fast food shops attracts children with attractive schemes and eye catching interior.

As we all know, fast food contains ingredients that are harmful. Children starts gaining weight and feels laziness in their daily activities. High volume of fat opens door for many life threating problems such as heart failure and respiratory consequences. Study also shows that fat children often suffer from mental stress because of their overweight and that impact really hard on their body.

To summaries, I thinks that parents should pay more attention on their children's lifestyle and should provide proper guidance on their eating habits to prevent children to suffer from serious outcomes.

it is also very cheap compare to hygienic products
it is also very cheap compared to hygienic products

fast food shops attracts children
fast food shops attract children

he at least require 50Rs
he at least requires 50Rs

Children starts gaining weight and feels laziness in their daily activities
Children start gaining weight and feel lazy in their daily activities

and that impact really hard on their body.
and that impact is really hard on their body.

Sentence: High volume of fat opens door for many life threating problems such as heart failure and respiratory consequences.
Error: threating Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.