Companies should encourage employees who work in a high position to leave at the age of 55 in order to give opportunities to the new generation

Companies should encourage employees who work in a high position to leave at the age of 55 in order to give opportunities to the new generation.

In today's competitive world, a big number of companies is driven by older persons who have severals years of experience behind them. However, many people feel that individuals as older as aged 55, should withdraw to give the job opportunities to the young generation. In my opinion, I entirely agree with this view.

Primarely, It is obvious that experience is essential to keep the level of company high. Although in this modern era, being innovative is also fondamental, such a value plays a crucial role to the development of a firm, and it is usually a feature of younger employees. In the media we probably hear or read about how innovation has led to success or failure certain enterprises. Hence, both new ideas and creativety of a younger human is an asset which makes a huge difference in today's society. To illustrate, the famous website, Facebook, was created by mark zukemberg at the age of 20, and nowadays it is one of the most used and visited site on internet.

Moreover, if majority of workers in high position are all aged, younger generation could be demoralized and could believe that the company favours old employees and as a result young persons will never have a senior postion. Give a key position in a company, is the best manner to take advantages of skills and the abilities of a youth. What is more, by doing this, there will be more and more job positions for adolescents, and consequently ever more old laborers may enjoy the rest of their lives by ritiring, after all the efforts they have done.

To conclude, as an overall judgement, although experienced humans are an important part of a business, yet nowadays, the desire of innovation of young individuals is ever more required in order to bring new views and ideas to the mankind.

a big number of companies is driven by older persons
a big number of companies are driven by older persons

has led to success or failure certain enterprises.
has led to the success or failure of certain enterprises.

both new ideas and creativety of a younger human is an asset
both new ideas and creativity of a younger human are assets

Sentence: In today's competitive world, a big number of companies is driven by older persons who have severals years of experience behind them.
Error: severals Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Although in this modern era, being innovative is also fondamental, such a value plays a crucial role to the development of a firm, and it is usually a feature of younger employees.
Error: fondamental Suggestion: fundamental

Sentence: Hence, both new ideas and creativety of a younger human is an asset which makes a huge difference in today's society.
Error: creativety Suggestion: creativity

Sentence: Moreover, if majority of workers in high position are all aged, younger generation could be demoralized and could believe that the company favours old employees and as a result young persons will never have a senior postion.
Error: postion Suggestion: position

Sentence: What is more, by doing this, there will be more and more job positions for adolescents, and consequently ever more old laborers may enjoy the rest of their lives by ritiring, after all the efforts they have done.
Error: ritiring Suggestion: retiring