The computer is widely used in education and some people think that teachers will not play important roles in the classroom Do you agree or disagree

The computer is widely used in education and some people think that teachers will not play important roles in the classroom. Do you agree or disagree?

In today global society, people are more aware of the importance of education in their life and then, they are highly likely to focus on developing it. Coming with the hasty growth of technology, children today have easier access to modern equipment than their parent generation. No doubt that the computer plays a vital position, and is more influential. Some people advocate that there is no need for teachers. In my view of point, teachers are the indispensable element in education.

Firstly, education needs the interaction between students and teachers whereas computers are solely a machine. Computers with the connection to LAN allow children to explore a great world of knowledge, which can be done with some steps, click on websites. However, this one only brings out an answer selected by a result from key words which comes from thousands of resources. In terms of official sources, reports or researches of professors are the vivid illustration here compared to unreliable ones like comments in plenty of forums. Moreover, the language on the internet generally consists of colloquial words and even jargon words. Therefore, studying via computers might make students confuse, disturb and take long time.

Besides, educators have many arduous responsibilities more than just teaching. In fact, students usually spend a half of their time at school, and teachers are a model with their characteristics, and tend to influence greatly students. Furthermore, nowadays, children are often precocious and have complex and erratic behavior than before. This can be responsible for the fact that teachers is not only a lecture but also a friend and consult students about troubles, as well as orient them towards a good direction.

To sum up, the education-oriented missionis an important task for leaders. It is much more effective if using computers as a good way with the teachers’ guidance.

In today global society
In today's global society

and tend to influence greatly students.
and tend to influence greatly on students.

teachers is not only a lecture but also a friend and consult students about troubles, as well as orient them towards a good direction.

It is much more effective if using computers as a good way with the teachers’ guidance.
It is much more effective by using computers as a good way with the teachers’ guidance. //think why 'if' is wrong here. and if you really want to use 'if', how to use it?

Sentence: To sum up, the education-oriented missionis an important task for leaders.
Error: education-oriented Suggestion: education oriented
Error: missionis Suggestion: mission is

Read a good grammar book. You have some hidden grammar issues which are serious.