Computers have made the world a better place to live Do you agree or disagree with the statement Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Computers have made the world a better place to live. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

It is an unrefutable statement, In the few decades, advanced technologies have made us live in the luxury lifestyle. In every step and arena of life, we rely on and use of computers such as banking traffic control, modern education system, hospital, treatment, corner shops, sending a satellite into outer space and so on. There is some negative aspect of advancement and dependency in computers. In many circles, it is argued that the devastating side effect of computers.Every technology and advancement the computer has created some negative impact or effect.But overwhelming advancement, it has negligible without any controversy computer has made the world better for us

Firstly, Computer has reduced the tedious man work which gives us to live as white collar workers, not only that but also reduces the manual had copies and saved spaces. In addition, booming job opportunities to youngers, on top of that cutting edge technology gives an attractive salary package and easier to learn new technology in online.

Secondly, Consider daily life, We can update, share or chat any message or blog or article to others which would help us to save our time.Mainly, We can update any news anytime if we enable worldwide due to this the world become a global village.

On the other hand, some circle of people criticizes about advanced technology since it has pinpointed some side effect. Working at the computer for a long time, it will affect our eyes. People feel we can not keep the secure document, make a payment through the online or secret transaction.We should keep an eye on monitoring system because someone may be hacking our system.

In conclusion, advanced technology is a boon for people, even though some very thrifling side effect of computer technology.

There is some negative aspect
There are some negative aspects

it is argued that the devastating side effect of computers.
it is argued that the devastating side effect of computers is harmful.

Every technology and advancement the computer has created some negative impact or effect.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

But overwhelming advancement, it has negligible without any controversy computer has made the world better for us

not only that but also reduces the manual had copies and saved spaces.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly.

Working at the computer for a long time, it will affect our eyes
Working at the computer for a long time will affect our eyes

even though some very thrifling side effect of computer technology.
even though computer technology has some very thrifling side effects.

Sentence: On the other hand, some circle of people criticizes about advanced technology since it has pinpointed some side effect.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and criticizes

Sentence: It is an unrefutable statement, In the few decades, advanced technologies have made us live in the luxury lifestyle.
Error: unrefutable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In addition, booming job opportunities to youngers, on top of that cutting edge technology gives an attractive salary package and easier to learn new technology in online.
Error: youngers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In conclusion, advanced technology is a boon for people, even though some very thrifling side effect of computer technology.
Error: thrifling Suggestion: thrilling

You have issues on sentence structure. Read a good grammar book.

-----------------------