Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do.

Talented artists express their opinions in diverse ways like words, pictures, music or film. Some people support restrictions given by govenrment in this field in spite of others' adverse thoughts. To my way of thinking, the existence of restrictions has beneficial sides for some causes.

Initially, someone's freedom ends when other people's rights begin. In this case, in order to protect everyone's rights, restrictions are one of the best solutions. What is more, pictures, music and films are very actual, nowadays. The illustration of violence, unpleasant behaviour which is extremely harmful for children's up-bringing, youngsters' mind may result with terrible consequences. For one thing, some kinds of music made people commit suicide after listening to that music. In addition, some movies indicate tactics deployed when prisoners try to escape from a prison, others show clever tricks utilized in term of robbery or habits associated with killing people without any sympathetic feeling. Eventually, sometimes, these episodes are used in reality for committing crimes.

The restrictions related with illustrations in pictures and movies are conserved mostly by criminal law in our country, Azerbaijan. For instance, in case, somebody sells or indicates pictures or movies being full of unmoral behaviour to people, particularly youngsters, he is punished according to criminal code.

Some people claim that restrictions of government lead to the deprivation of artists' rights and freedom. Despite this, some of creative artists only care about their creativity and profession. As a result, they do not take the safety of the world, youngsters' up-bringing into account because of not having right mind.

In other words, from my perspective, if the objective is associated with the morality of community, the security of the world, a few prohibitions against artists' freedom is acceptable.

Sentence: Some people support restrictions given by govenrment in this field in spite of others' adverse thoughts.
Error: govenrment Suggestion: government