Discuss the reasons why some people like to visit historical places

Discuss the reasons why some people like to visit historical places?

Recently, visiting of historical place has increased tremendously due to the remarkable development of communication sector. People of many countries, the western countries in particular, have influenced enormously in tourism over the few years. Personal, religious, and educational are the important factors for motivating these people to visit the historical place.

Firstly, every day, some people from many parts of the world are visiting the historical places for refreshing their bodies and minds. These few days travel of a person not only refresh their body and mind, but also it is releasing a vast amount of mental pressure from one’s daily monotonous activities. For example, it should be noted that recent studies by the WHO show that changes weather are raising the mental strength of the people. As can clearly be seen from this example travel makes relaxation as well as it keeps the body healthy of the people. Thus, some people like to visit the different historical places for their personal satisfaction.

Secondly, it is human inherent that they always want to explore new things, also some wish to develop their basic knowledge about history by visiting the historical place. As an example, some people, popular historical places like the Himalaya in Nepal, are going for exploring and gaining their knowledge. Although there is a risk to go this traditional place, some people like to visit this place for educational purposes. Finally, some people are fond to visit the different historical places in order to perform religious activities. Millions of people from many parts of the world are viewing their religious places. For example, every year, many people are going to different countries in particular in KSA, Nepal, and India to see and do the religious related works. Thus, this example makes it clear that people are visiting the various places for religious aspects.

In conclusion, after analyzing the above discussions, it is clear that personal satisfaction, enhance educational knowledge, and religious activities are the main cause that influence the people to visit the different historical places. It is recommended to every government of the countries to open their historical places for the tourists, which may have brought an immense amount of benefits both tourist and host country.

Personal, religious, and educational are the important factors
Personal, religious, and educational reasons are the important factors

These few days travel of a person not only refresh their body and mind, but also it is releasing a vast amount of mental pressure
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

personal satisfaction, enhance educational knowledge, and religious activities are the main cause
personal satisfaction, enhancement in educational knowledge, and religious activities are the main causes

brought an immense amount of benefits both tourist and host country.
brought an immense amount of benefits for tourist and host country both.

Sentence: For example, it should be noted that recent studies by the WHO show that changes weather are raising the mental strength of the people.
Suggestion: Refer to changes and weather