Do good exam results at school or college guarantee success in life Discuss Do you believe that studying hard will bring a better life

Do good exam results at school or college guarantee success in life? Discuss. Do you believe that studying hard will bring a better life?

Some people are dubious about whether or not gaining good results at school or university could guarantee a successful life in the future. I personally accept that achieving good results at school could bring some potential benefits but these achievements do not necessarily lead to a successful life in the future.

First of all, it can be seen that some well-educated people who have been top students at university cannot become handy in the workplaces. Because they cannot put their knowledge into action properly, and they do not know how to use their information to open any doors in the company that they work in. Take for example a knowledgeable mechanical engineer who does not have any new ideas when he/she is hired in a big factory, in turn, he/she would not be that beneficial in the workplace. Furthermore, good education, by itself, cannot make a person succeed in his/her life.

Secondly, in some cases, achieving excellent results at university leads to losing some opportunities. Because, as per statistics, top students spend a huge amount of their time studying, and they do not have enough time to socialize with people. In turn, they have less connections in comparison with ordinary people, and it makes them lose some of chances in their lives. Consequently, sometimes, an industrious student cannot take advantage of some opportunities in his/her life.

However, I cannot close my eyes to the privileges which top students, due to their knowledge, have in their lives. For instance, a person who has graduated from a famous university and has a lot of knowledge could gain entry into a well-known company and find a satisfactory job with a handsome salary. So, good education could help a person to promote his/her life.

In a nutshell, although accomplishing superb outcomes at university can help a person in his/her life, it does not necessarily guarantee a successful life in the future.

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.