Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Modern technology is creating a single world culture Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Developments of the modern technology create more globalized culture. In my opinion I will agree with this statement and following are the reasons why I agree with the statement.

Because of the new technology use for improving transportation by air, sea or on the land it makes very easy to travel one place to another place, one city to another city or even one country to another country. Not like in the earlier days it takes very less time when we use modern high speed vehicles like cars, trains, buses for travel on the land. Not only that most of the railway lines as well as the roads like super highways, express ways make this task even easier. Moreover the air lines now travel almost all the destinations on every country in the world and the powerfulness, speed and the size of the air buses have been increased to very high. Therefore travelling one destination to another destination or country to country is not a big deal anymore.

Not only transportation of the people but also for other product and things transporting all around the world from country to country more frequently and more easily. Thus experiencing other nations cultural habits, food, clothes, languages, religious believe and new development is something inevitably normal thing.

On the other hand because of the big development on Information Technology, Internet and communication field were even compress the world into smaller. That is make telephone call between countries and keep relatives, friends more closer, who lives hundreds and thousands kilometers away in different country. This minimizes the waiting for almost months for receiving letter as early days. Internet put another two three steps ahead and give online chatting, video calls which give facilities to watching each other while talking through the internet. This give caller feels like having chat with your lovely once sitting near to your. Even internet will give some other advantages like anyone can search anything about other national’s cultural behaviors. This will give extra benefit to anyone who interested to know other nations culture without visiting those countries.

For the conclusion world with separate nations, separate culture, separate countries no longer valid, thanks to the technology. That is now we are living in Global village not in separate countries.

Not only transportation of the people but also for other product and things transporting all around the world from country to country more frequently and more easily.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

were even compress the world into smaller.
were even compressing the world smaller.

That is make telephone call
That is to make telephone calls

anyone who interested to know
anyone who is interested to know

world with separate nations, separate culture, separate countries no longer valid

That is now we are living in Global village not in separate countries.
That is why now we are living in Global village not in separate countries.

Sentence: This give caller feels like having chat with your lovely once sitting near to your.
Description: The fragment This give caller is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: This will give extra benefit to anyone who interested to know other nations culture without visiting those countries.
Suggestion: Refer to nations and culture