Do you think consumer should avoid over packed products or it is responsibility of producer to avoid extra packaging of products?" Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.

Essay topics: Do you think consumer should avoid over packed products or it is responsibility of producer to avoid extra packaging of products?" Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.

krrish2's picture

The amount of packaged goods is directly proportional to its adverse side effects, especially, food products. Hence, there is an emerging trend among buyers to avoid such packed foods in order to safeguard them from its harmful health effects. It is advisable for the consumers not to opt for extremely high level of packed items.

In this contemporary world, working class people have less time to choose their consumables from the windows of supermarkets carefully. Besides their busy schedule, most people tend to go for natural foods without any artificial preservatives as much as possible. Since there is a soaring interest towards the organic foods, they should have a practice to promote healthy products by prohibiting overly packed things made of plastics.

From the manufacturer point of view, the aim to pack food products is to prevent it from microbes and other dust particles while transiting the products. However, to comply this, they are forced to ensure their quality with the intention of delivering their products in a safer and efficient manner. But to win the hearts of this generation’s customers, the producers should make the items to reach the shops with less cumbersome, thus with minimal amount of packaging. Therefore, the quality of the food must be maintained naturally.

In the end, it is in consumers’ hand to make final decisions to choose products, and, hence it is evident that consumers have the power to alter the way the manufacturers pack their products. Thus, if people act wisely by encouraging with less packed food items, then the manufacturers will be forced to change their customs in a customer friendly manner.