Euthanasia or mercy killing has been a controversial issue for many years Although many people are strongly against such a practice there is a growing demand to have it legalized How far do you agree with euthanasia is being made legal

Euthanasia, or mercy killing, has been a controversial issue for many years. Although many people are strongly against such a practice, there is a growing demand to have it legalized. How far do you agree with euthanasia is being made legal?

Over the last century, the clinically assisted death rate has surged and been ethical issue owing to particular reasons. Despite alarming disagreements by some religious countries and human rights organizations, a growing number of terminally ill patients are preferring mercy killing method in order to get rid of excruciating pain. I partly agree with this statement, but there should be consideration to the circumstance of mercy killing.

To begin with, legislation of euthanasia tend to save ridiculous expenditure of huge amount of money, which spent on sustaining many patients contacted untreatable diseases. It is not reasonable to invest state budget in saving many patient who are diagnosed with incurable sickness and alive because of sophisticated medical equipment, and highly unlikely to recover.

Having said that, in some religious countries such as UAE and the USA euthanasia is strongly restricted clinical treatment method as it is inhuman. That is to say, human being and their life is the highest prior blessing on the Earth by God, hence the government spend millions of dollars on curing life threatening illness of each citizens regardless of how much it costs in order to follow and respect cultural and religious rules.

In addition, life is the most valuable gift for human beings in comparison with any world lucrative items. Each person has the right to enjoy their every single moment of unrepeatable life, even though they have an attack of terminal illness. Only God can take the life from humankind, therefore no doctors can afford to take someone else’s life away by just giving an injection of poison.

By way of a conclusion, although euthanasia is illegal and ethical issue in many countries, there tend to be some benefits such as saving money and getting rid of high stress level. I believe that mercy killing can be legalized, if terminally ill patient and family members are for clinically assisted way of death.

and been ethical issue
and has been an ethical issue

but there should be consideration
but there should be considerations

legislation of euthanasia tend to save ridiculous expenditure
the legislation of euthanasia tends to save ridiculous expenditure

many patient who are
many patients who are

countries such as UAE and the USA euthanasia is strongly restricted
countries ... are strongly restricted

hence the government spend millions of dollars
hence the government spends millions of dollars

is illegal and ethical issue in many countries
is illegal and an ethical issue in many countries