everyone should become vegetation because people do not need to eat meet for healthy diet do you agree and disagree with given statement

everyone should become vegetation because people do not need to eat meet for healthy diet. do you agree and disagree with given statement.

It is universally acknowledged that health is wealth. life without health is like soup without salt. nowadays, people do not like to eat non vegetarian food like meat and beef, thus everyone ought to become vegetarian here, I would like to accord with given statement firmly.

There are multifarious points to shore up my point of view. First and foremost,  people can adopt other ways rather than eating meat. For example, the establishment of health center, yoga classes where they do physical exercise is lucrative to keep healthy. As a result, people do not like to eat meat. furthermore, the ...

the introduction of medical facilities allow them to keep healthy as several medicines available in market which fruitful to overcome
the introduction ... allows them to keep healthy as several medicines available in market which is fruitful to overcome

meat and beef prepare by killing animals and animals is important
meat and beef are prepared by killing animals and animals are important

some animal species at the low ebb due to making meat.
some animal species are at the low ebb due to making meat.

animals is beautiful creation of nature
animals are the beautiful creation of nature

thus some prefers to eat meet for their health.
thus some prefer to eat meat for their health.

everyone want to live healthier lifestyle
everyone wants to live in a healthier lifestyle

Although meat is good for health.
Description: This is a clause. where is the sentence?