Essay topics: The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
The world is becoming extremely depended on fossil fuels. In fact, there has appeared different problems related to the extraction and usage of such fuels. Therefore, there is a growing necessity in discovery and development of equivalent types of fuel. Hence, the essay agrees with the statement and will outline some reasons to support this
The first reason for exploration of new types of energy producers is an issue of saving the environment. For example, factories burn gases and coals which fume is then released into the atmosphere. This leads to the air pollution, which in turn cause the disappearance of the ozone layer and the emergence of many health problems such as lung diseases among the population. However, the development of the electricity energy, biological fuels and the most beneficial one: the fission of hydrogen which produces an enormous amount of energy; seem to solve the problems listed above.
Another reason for this practice is the increase of rush of large industrial companies and countries in order to take possession over new fossil fuel extraction areas as natural gas and oil have becoming extremely rare. As a result, the world has experiencing many intense situations among countries related to the lack of natural fuels. However, the new ways of producing energy appear to ease these tensions and even bring nations closer together as the solving fuel problems requires cooperation.
In conclusion, the most important aim of the prior countries tend to be the exploration of environmental safe fuels, heighten the collaboration and make them cheap and easy affordable to companies which produce energy and for people who consume it.
- Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.Why is this the case?What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people? (80)
- The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (63.3333)
- The tables below give information about the world population and distribution in 1950 and 2000, with an estimate of the situation in 2050 (80)
- The diagram below show the development of the horse over a period of 40 million yearsWrite a report for a university lecture describing the information shown below (80)
- Under British and Australian laws a jury in a criminal case has no access to information about the defendant's past criminal record. This protects the person who is being accused of the crime.Some lawyers have suggested that this practice should be change (92.5)
- The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant (80)
- "Failure is proof that the desire was not strong enough"To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer (86.66670000000001)
- Many people believe that media coverage of celebrities is having a negative effect on children.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (80)
- The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life (70)
- In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and staring university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this (80)