Exposure to international media such as films TV magazines has a significant impact on local cultures What do you think its advantages outweigh the disadvantages

Exposure to international media such as films,TV,magazines has a significant impact on local cultures.What do you think its advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

The dynamics of globalization have been changed rampantly over the years.There is significant growth of international exposure which crosses every threshold because of various source of media.In my opinion,there are way more advantages of international exposure compared to disadvantages and are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,Over the past few decades it has been seen that the exposure to international media is affecting the local culture. International media assert numerous advantages .Firstly,change in the ideology of traditions and customs for an instance, westernisation have no bondation on women.The international cultures have the equality in the culture,there people treat men and women equal. Consequently,there is an astonishing change in local culture just because of the exposure of international media.Secondly,movies,the numerous genres of movies directly proportionates our local culture because there are substantial ways to connect with international cinema nowadays such as internet etcetera and henceforth,people admire the people,stories,attire,language and adopt in their personal life

Moving further,there are certain disadvantages which affects the culture in adverse direction .While imitate the international culture some people find their life in trouble for an illustration over spending of money on the stuff that are not required etcetera

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that there are advantages which can overweigh the disadvantages

There is significant growth
There is a significant growth

there are way more advantages of international exposure
there are more advantages of international exposure

and are discussed in the following paragraphs.
Description: what is the subject for 'are'?

disadvantages which affects the culture in adverse direction
disadvantages which affect the culture in adverse directions

Sentence: International media assert numerous advantages .Firstly,change in the ideology of traditions and customs for an instance, westernisation have no bondation on women.The international cultures have the equality in the culture,there people treat men and women equal.
Error: westernisation Suggestion: ?
Error: bondation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Consequently,there is an astonishing change in local culture just because of the exposure of international media.Secondly,movies,the numerous genres of movies directly proportionates our local culture because there are substantial ways to connect with international cinema nowadays such as internet etcetera and henceforth,people admire the people,stories,attire,language and adopt in their personal life
Error: proportionates Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate,I will emphasize that there are advantages which can overweigh the disadvantages
Error: overweigh Suggestion: No alternate word

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.