Families who do not send their children to government-financed schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Essay topics: Families who do not send their children to government-financed schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Talafha's picture

Education is an important factor in the development of nations, so people should pay strict attention to it. Actually,this attention can be achieved by paying taxes to the government -financed schools.The society is the first and the last responsible for this.Families should pay taxes to the universal education whether they send their children to the government-financed schools or not because of their richness and they are part of the society.

First of all, the rich families should pay taxes to government -financed schools because they are living in this society and they will not have any financial problems if they pay these taxes to improve the quality of these schools.Also,families' relatives are teachers in these schools, and they need some help to improve the machines and the teaching instruments , so What is the problem if these families support the schools with taxes. Another point is the students of these schools are relative to these families , so they should pay taxes to help them .

Secondly,families who do not send their children to the the government -financed schools are part of the society, so they should pay taxes to universal education because any development in the quality of the education , the benefits will be for all the society and as a result they will get them .For example, there are engineers and doctors who graduated from the the government -financed schools and these families will get benefits from their experiences for building houses, or treatments.

In short, when the rich families pay taxes to the universal education , they will get the benefits from it once a day.Besides, it will not be a big problem , if they pay some money .