Few languages are increasingly spoken in different countries, while the usage of others is rapidly declining. Is this a positive or a negative development?

Language is the means of communication therefore it is spoken with the pace of time and needs. However, different people have different thought about it but I am going to express my point of view in this essay.

To begin with, in the age of globalization we happen to have of multi languages, so that we will be able to exchange our culture and run business autonomously. Likewise, a multilingual individual can deal with various situations in multifarious countries. For example; An Australian citizen will be able to run business in Russia or China successfully if only he/she has well knowledge of the host country’s language.

In addition, speaking different languages brings harmony and consolidates mutual political relationship among countries in this cosmos. Perhaps, this could contribute to bring drastic positive change in a particular nation.

On the other hand, declining the usage of some languages might affect on a nation’s social, cultural and economic sectors. For instance: if a particular language is less spoken, the identity of the particular nation in the world would vanish. In the same way , it will e very difficult to establish business in foreign countries easily . It might have a great impact on modern lifestyle of an individual.

In conclusion, language splay pivotal role to build a nation among the world and it has its distinctive values. It assists to promote our business including holistic development.

have different thought
have different thoughts

has well knowledge of the host country’s language.
has good knowledge of the host country’s language.

mutual political relationship
mutual political relationships

positive change in a particular nation.
positive changes in a particular nation.

language splay pivotal role to build a nation
languages play a pivotal role to build a nation

Minimum 250 words wanted.