Full time university students spend most of the time studying They should be doing other activities too To what extent do you agree or disagree

Full time university students spend most of the time studying. They should be doing other activities too. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is certainly true that studying in higher degree requires a lot of time and effort to achieve a degree. Many difficult subjects and technical skills require a lot of time to get them. Many full-time students assume that they need to spend long time as much as they can on studying. However, some students argue that during university life they should do or learn other activities which have very high value for them. Both sides are very interesting issues that need to be considered, carefully.

On the other hand, there are many resources behind that university students should spend most of their time on studying. First and foremost, many subjects in a university are very important for the future work. The difficulty of university courses is overestimated because students have to understand all advanced information and specific skills in order to be able to work. Unlike secondary educational levels, university education requires a lot of effort and time to studying. Students have to take some time to delve into specific knowledge and memorize new information. Without sufficient time for reading, it will be very hard to get in all details in a short time. All of these points support the idea that why full-time students have to spend most of time for studying.

On the other hand, there are many value experiences in university life. Trying to do new things in a university life can help students open their eyes and extend their horizon. Jointing sport clubs or working in university activities can extend students’ social circles and acquire different experience. Consequently, being a good organizer and improving communication skills can be acquired eventually by working with university organizations. Without spending time on recreation activities in university life, it can lead to be over stressed and have social problems in a student.

In conclusion, even though some students only pay attention on their academic line and do not waste time on other activities, they still should participate in several activities which have very high value for them. Personally, I do believe with both sides and if a student can manage their schedule to do both things, it will have many advantages for them in both academic and social life in a university.

some students argue that during university life they should do or learn other activities which have very high value for them
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Both sides are very interesting issues
Both sides are very interesting
Both sides have very interesting issues

have social problems in a student.
have social problems for a student.

Sentences should be polished.