In general people are living longer now Discuss the causes of this phenomenon Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay

In general ,people are living longer now.Discuss the causes of this phenomenon.Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

It is completely true to say that, people in our world today live longer than before, in my opinion there are two main factors behind this truth, medical science development and healthy life style.

First of all, the huge development and progress in medical sciences technologies has great beneficial effect on people health.For instance, vaccines that prevent many diseases nowadays that considered lethal in the past. in addition to this, the advancement in medical field has led to invention of many types of medications that cure numerous ailments. the best example of this is progress in the therapy of different kind of cancers. ALL of the above mentioned factors makes people live healthier and lead to increased life span.

Another important reason that has led to prolonging the lives of people is healthy life style. In other words people in recent years are turned to consume healthy and balanced food,this is as I think due to increased public awareness of the effect of diet on our health. Another pretty good example of changing life habits is exercise. More people today are doing physical exercise at least once a week.It is quite common todays to see people of different ages jogging or walking in public parks. There are many medical researches that emphasized the positive effect of changing life style on health.

To recapitulate, due to the aforementioned reasons, people nowadays live longer than before. that is primarily because of medical technology development and people opt for healthy life style. If we continue like this ,we will see people live until 100 years or even more.

Sentence: First of all, the huge development and progress in medical sciences technologies has great beneficial effect on people health.
Suggestion: Refer to sciences and technologies
Suggestion: Refer to people and health

vaccines that prevent many diseases nowadays that considered lethal in the past
vaccines that prevent many diseases nowadays that are considered lethal in the past.

the best example of this is progress in the therapy of different kind of cancers.
the best example of this is the progress in the therapy of different kind of cancers.

ALL of the above mentioned factors makes people live healthier
ALL of the above mentioned factors make people live healthier

that is primarily because of medical technology development
that is primarily due to the medical technology development

-------------------------------------
'due to' modifies nouns. 'because of' modifies verbs.

His defeat was due to the lottery issue.
He was defeated because of the lottery issue.

His failure was due to poor preparation
He failed because of poor preparation
-------------------------------------