Essay topics: A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets a lot of exercise and avoids stress.
What do people do to stay healthy in your country?
Being health is a vital thing for human’s lives. Good physical fitness can develop a great prevention of many diseases in the future. Some people assume that having a great eating habit, getting regular exercise and avoiding stress all require for being a health person. The factors of maintain physical fitness and what people in my country should do for having a perfect health a perfect health will be discussed in further.
To begin with, there are some primary factors for being healthy. First of all, having good eating habits are very important. Those people, who are more knowledgeable about health nutrition, will more likely have health food and do not consume unhealthy food excessively. Avoiding poor diet can prevent many diseases such as high cholesterol or diabetes which are very harmful to our lives. Secondly, attending regular exercise for 30 minutes three times per week is also necessary. Physical movement can improve blood circulation and increase muscle strength which can prevent many symptoms and maintain healthy conditions in a person. Lastly, healthy life is not only physical condition but it also means good mind. Happiness and avoiding stress are also very important in being healthy. Some relaxation activities such as meditation can help to improve people’s mind and prevent mental problems.
In my country, most people do not spend time on exercise or even taking a break during their work. Sedentary lifestyle and busy lives can be caused to ignore some healthy activities in many people. Avoiding some basic exercises such as working or cycling in daily activities also can help to keep fit. For instance, in many cities or towns have many parks and pathways for all citizens to do an easy walk every day. If people try to walk as much as they can, it can help people burn and increase physical movement.
In conclusion, people should concern that maintaining health life is a priority thing in their lives. Without good eating habit, regular work out and releasing stress, individual will suffer from poor health and unsatisfied in their lifestyle. However, even we do not have time in these days, we still need to find some time for doing health activities.
- I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!I would like to thank you this site so much!! (74.1176)
- Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (71)
- The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in English who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 200 and 2010. (68)
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (63.125)
- Tourism has increasingly so much over the last 50 years that it is having a mainly negative impact on local inhabitants and the environment. However, others claim that it is good for the economy.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of tourism and give (75)
- Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (76.66670000000001)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. the second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use. (66)
- Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.Discuss both these views a (78)
- It is important for children to learn the different between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this option?What sort of punishment should parents and t (80)
- All education and health care should be funded by the government and free for everyone. To extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (80)