A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet gets a lot of exercise and avoids stress What do people do to stay healthy in your country

A healthy person is often described as someone who has a good diet, gets a lot of exercise and avoids stress.
What do people do to stay healthy in your country?

Being health is a vital thing for human’s lives. Good physical fitness can develop a great prevention of many diseases in the future. Some people assume that having a great eating habit, getting regular exercise and avoiding stress all require for being a health person. The factors of maintain physical fitness and what people in my country should do for having a perfect health a perfect health will be discussed in further.

To begin with, there are some primary factors for being healthy. First of all, having good eating habits are very important. Those people, who are more knowledgeable about health nutrition, will more likely have health food and do not consume unhealthy food excessively. Avoiding poor diet can prevent many diseases such as high cholesterol or diabetes which are very harmful to our lives. Secondly, attending regular exercise for 30 minutes three times per week is also necessary. Physical movement can improve blood circulation and increase muscle strength which can prevent many symptoms and maintain healthy conditions in a person. Lastly, healthy life is not only physical condition but it also means good mind. Happiness and avoiding stress are also very important in being healthy. Some relaxation activities such as meditation can help to improve people’s mind and prevent mental problems.

In my country, most people do not spend time on exercise or even taking a break during their work. Sedentary lifestyle and busy lives can be caused to ignore some healthy activities in many people. Avoiding some basic exercises such as working or cycling in daily activities also can help to keep fit. For instance, in many cities or towns have many parks and pathways for all citizens to do an easy walk every day. If people try to walk as much as they can, it can help people burn and increase physical movement.

In conclusion, people should concern that maintaining health life is a priority thing in their lives. Without good eating habit, regular work out and releasing stress, individual will suffer from poor health and unsatisfied in their lifestyle. However, even we do not have time in these days, we still need to find some time for doing health activities.

Sentence: The factors of maintain physical fitness and what people in my country should do for having a perfect health a perfect health will be discussed in further.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and maintain