IELTS sample essay: Scientific and technological advances have changed our lives. But some scientists in some fields say that scientists are not able to find solutions to the problems they have created. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Like other innovations, technology has its own advantages and disadvantages. Technology has changed our life in different aspects. The most significant point of technology is its notable affect on our relationships healthiness.

In my point of view in the age of communication we should appreciate technology to speed up our way of communicating. For example in past I mean in 3 or 4 decades before, transmitting a mail could take couple of days to receive, nevertheless nowadays it just needs some seconds. Beside that, you can find your old friends through social networks and other web based technologies.

On the other hand, in this way people would lose their self confidence to make a face to face relation. So day after day they would become more isolated. Also, virtual relationships could be based on fake identities. I mean people could lie about their information. So we might experience a dramatically emotional breakdown.

The other back draw with technologies is protecting our policies against hackers who want to steal your personal information, your passwords or to access your folders in your computer. Even they can take advantages of our credit card number when you use it through internet on bank’s websites in order to banks operations.

To sum up, moderation is the best choice. You should use technology to handle your works not to get addicted to it. Some social networks like face book or twitter are so addictive. You should not let it separated you from real life or make you lazy.

in order to banks operations.
in order to do sth.

You should not let it separated you from real life or make you lazy.
You should not let it separate you from real life or make you lazy.

There are no content for 'scientists are not able to find solutions to the problems they have created. '