Essay topics: Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
In today’s world, the technology has changed our lives significantly. Many devices and systems have been invented in order to humans’ needs and facilitate human lives to be much easier. The internet is one prevalent of telecommunication developments that have a significant impact on many aspects in human lives. However, many people think that the internet also has several drawbacks as this source of information is incorrect. In this essay, I shall discuss about the quality and reliability of this source of information carefully.
To begin with, the internet is a huge source of information as it contains all kinds of information in this network. Many websites have been produced in order to serve various purposes to all users such as news, community websites or entertainments. Without any limitation, readers can access through all information in different links as much as they can. This is a great benefit of using the internet for searching information.
However, with a large size of resources, it is very hard to get all the truth from this source of information many website producers try to present some pictures or use over expressions in order to attract a lot of visitors on their websites, which they would earn highly profit from advertisements. Therefore, it is very important for readers to be able to consider which information is truthful. On the other hand, the internet still contains many professional websites that illustrate only accurate information from experts such as BBC, VOA or ABC news. All readers can make sure that the information from these links because they are reliable and trustworthy than other links.
Personally, I totally agree that information on the internet is tremendous because there are many useful links that are very trustworthy. However, I could agree that people can hot judge or blame all information from the internet that is wrong because inaccurate information is only a few parts.
In conclusion, even though the internet provides useful information and broadens peoples’ horizons, people still should be concerned that some information may not correct. Hopefully, with good understanding about different levels of reliability and quality of websites, people will be able to screen and exclude some information.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||sndhuabhi||78||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 weeks ago||honza||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||Hussein1987||78||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||vjtca28||82||Read full essay|
|3 years 7 months ago||vjtca28||85||Read full essay|
|3 years 10 months ago||Justin||83.33329999999999||Read full essay|
- I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!I would like to thank you this site so much!! (79.13039999999999)
- Governments should spend money on railways rather than roads.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (71)
- The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in English who were able to speak other languages in addition to English, in 200 and 2010. (66.36360000000001)
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (64.1176)
- Tourism has increasingly so much over the last 50 years that it is having a mainly negative impact on local inhabitants and the environment. However, others claim that it is good for the economy.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of tourism and give (83.33329999999999)
- Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime and what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (82.5)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. the second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use. (71.25)
- Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.Discuss both these views a (78)
- It is important for children to learn the different between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this option?What sort of punishment should parents and t (80)
- All education and health care should be funded by the government and free for everyone. To extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (80)