Internet contains a lot of information however sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong Do you agree or disagree with this statement

Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

In today’s world, the technology has changed our lives significantly. Many devices and systems have been invented in order to humans’ needs and facilitate human lives to be much easier. The internet is one prevalent of telecommunication developments that have a significant impact on many aspects in human lives. However, many people think that the internet also has several drawbacks as this source of information is incorrect. In this essay, I shall discuss about the quality and reliability of this source of information carefully.

To begin with, the internet is a huge source of information as it contains all kinds of information in this network. Many websites have been produced in order to serve various purposes to all users such as news, community websites or entertainments. Without any limitation, readers can access through all information in different links as much as they can. This is a great benefit of using the internet for searching information.

However, with a large size of resources, it is very hard to get all the truth from this source of information many website producers try to present some pictures or use over expressions in order to attract a lot of visitors on their websites, which they would earn highly profit from advertisements. Therefore, it is very important for readers to be able to consider which information is truthful. On the other hand, the internet still contains many professional websites that illustrate only accurate information from experts such as BBC, VOA or ABC news. All readers can make sure that the information from these links because they are reliable and trustworthy than other links.

Personally, I totally agree that information on the internet is tremendous because there are many useful links that are very trustworthy. However, I could agree that people can hot judge or blame all information from the internet that is wrong because inaccurate information is only a few parts.

In conclusion, even though the internet provides useful information and broadens peoples’ horizons, people still should be concerned that some information may not correct. Hopefully, with good understanding about different levels of reliability and quality of websites, people will be able to screen and exclude some information.

Sentence: The internet is one prevalent of telecommunication developments that have a significant impact on many aspects in human lives.
Description: The fragment one prevalent of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prevalent with adverb

Sentence: However, I could agree that people can hot judge or blame all information from the internet that is wrong because inaccurate information is only a few parts.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and hot

More content wanted for 'sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong.'. The second paragraph could be removed.

You have a big issue on task II. You try to keep balance for both side. This is wrong, you will have to focus on one side which is asked by the topic whether you agree or disagree. for example, in this essay it is 'this information is inaccurate or wrong'

read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-writing-task-ii-essays/internet-contains-l…

---------------------------